Tom  Gallagher Insurance Ltd t/a Gallagher Insurances is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland


Insurance Brokers

Office insurance cover is designed to cover your business against risks which you are exposed to on a day-by-day basis. Be protected

against risks such as a fire, flood or burglary all the way through to a member of the public falling over and injuring themselves.

A combined policy that will typically include the following:

Buildings Insurance

Buildings insurance covers the main structure of your property. For example, if your building were to be damaged by fire or to suffer storm damage, your buildings insurance policy covers the costs of rebuilding or repair.

Employers Liability Insurance

Employers liability insurance protects you from claims from staff who have been injured or made ill at work through the fault of your business.

Public Liability Insurance

The nature of your business may mean that customers will be visiting your premises, and if they happen to have an accident and injure themselves, you might end up facing a claim. Public liability insurance covers such claims and the legal expenses involved.

Office Contents Insurance

Provides cover for loss or damage to office contents.

Business Interruption

Designed to help you keep your business going if it is interrupted.

Money Cover

This covers loss of business money and can include theft by employees.

Office Insurance